The OCLO is a compact design lens dust filtration and collection tool used to minimize microplastics emissions during the lens grinding and edging process of optical labs or stores.
▶ Convenient and easy to use
- Simple operation and easy majntenance
- Can be connected to various lens edgers
- Compact design can be installed in small spaces
▶ Eco-friendly product
- Prevents lens edging microplastic waste from polluting sewerage systems
- The wastewater is filtered according to the specifacations of the Korea Water Environment Conservation Law and thus, after filtering, the wastewater can be discharged legally into the sewerage system
- The sludge remaining in the filtering equipment can be solidfied using a coagulant and can be disposed of as a general wasted(follow local regulations during disposal)
▶ Creating a pleasant working environment
- Improves your working environment by eliminating bad odor and unsanitary conditions caused by the lens edging process
- Eliminates the risk of clogging drains due to microplastic waste
Lens dust filtering system
It is a filtration system that makes the operating environment of lens edger and helps easy disposal of microplastics that is caused water pollution.
|Filtration method||Circulation&Pressure type|
|Rated voltage||AC220V / 60Hz|
Air deodorization equipment
Air deodorization equipment that purifies odor from the processing of lenses by using activated carbon and filters.
|Deodorization method||Carbon filter type|
|Rated voltage||AC 220V / 60Hz|
Dedicated consumables for O’clo
1. Antifoaming agent ㅡ AF-20
Inhibits bubbles and deodorizes the wastewater. The AF-20, together with he RDS-10, enhances the deodorization efficiency of the O'clo Lens Dust Filtering System.
2. Coagulant ㅡ AP-20
Solidifies the lens waste by absorbing the remaining moisture in the sludge trapped inside the filter.
Empty the sludge + wastewater mixture into a container, add 2 to 3 spoons of the AP-20, and mix them well. When the mixture solidifies, dispose of as a
general waste in accordance with local regulations.